Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dark Age Warriors

Dark Age Warriors











Some of the Gripping Beasts Dark Age Warriors. These are ment to represent any poorly armed, quickly raised group of warriors in the Dark Ages and do a great job (IMHO). I bought a box of these at Salute 2013 and quickly painted some of them up. This is a unit of 20 spearmen with a a few extras for the next unit!
Fabulous figures, very easy to make up and paint. As always (well from now on) these are bases on UK 1p's then placed in a Warbases base. I added some 3mm Rare Earth magnets to the base to keep the figures in place.
I liked these so much I picked up two extra boxes at Phalanx so I can add more of these generic infantry to my Dark Age armies.
4 Dux Bellorum units worth of Warriors
And here are those warriors painted up and ready to go.

No comments: