Sunday, March 14, 2010

Workstation?

Most modellers will tell you how important a good workstation is. Unfortunately, I don't have one. In fact, as we are very limited for space, my whole painting station is portable. Almost all my tools and equipment is stored in a tool box hidden behind the fridge and brought out when I get the chance to paint!
This is my toolbox, in it are all my tools and a good selection of paints. I do have many other paint and transfer them into my toolbox depending upon the project(s) I am currently working on.
In this shot you can see my workstation fully depolyed! The white board to the right is a breadboard on which I place my current project(s). This is then placed on top of the toolbox for storage. BTW the figures in this shot are my Vikings being painted.

No comments: