Monday, August 3, 2009

Dungeons and Dragons

We have been playing Dungeons and Dragons 4th Ed for around three months now and I've finally got round to posting some pictures of the 'terrain' I use. Our group is much more interested in having a good time than 'realism' so I bought Fat Dragon Games E-Z Dungeons from RPGNow.com. This is a pdf set of walls and floors that can be printed out and assembled.
In this view you can see my figures battleing an undead horde. Remember all the walls / floors / terrain are card.
Another view of the same battle.
Underside view of the pieces showing the magnets

Although I like E-Z Dungeons I did not like the way they suggested you base them so I came up with my own system. I stuck strips of magnectic tape to the bottom of each piece and covered the side of an old computer case (cut into a flat sheet) with the floors (printed on paper). Now I can just pop each piece down anywhere and it sticks!

No comments: